Acoustic Pro™ Room Kits for Home Offices, Podcast Studios, Other Small Rooms
- Improve sound quality and improve speech intelligibility
- Designer selected Anchorage fabrics from Guilford of Maine look great in any space
- Hardened edges for better durability and crisper appearance
- Available in 8 colors. For custom shapes and sizes, see the Acoustic Pro Shaped Acoustic Panels
- Class A fire rated
- Easy to install Rotofast wall anchors included with every order
- Made in the USA
Room Kit Details
- 6' x 8' Room Kit (48 Sq Ft room): (2) 24" x 24" x 1" Square panels, (2) 12" x 48" x 1" Plank panels, 16 Rotofast Wall Anchors
- 10' x 10' Room Kit (100 Sq Ft room): (4) 24" x 24" x 1" Square panels, (4) 12" x 48" x 1" Plank panels, 32 Rotofast Wall Anchors
- 12' x 12' Room Kit (144 Sq Ft room): (4) 24" x 24" x 1" Square panels, (3) 12" x 48" x 1" Plank panels, (2) 24" x 48" x 1" Rectangle panels, 36 Rotofast Wall Anchors
- Colors: Neutral, Black, Grey, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Brown (see color chart)
- Fire Rating: Class A (ASTM E84)
- Installation: Rotofast Snap-on Acoustic Panel Anchors included
|1" Acoustic Pro™ Fabric Wrapped Panel||0.14||0.27||0.80||1.11||1.14||1.14||0.85|
How to Install Acoustic Panels
Recommended Install Method: Rotofast Snap-On Anchor
Other Installation Options: Impaling clips and construction adhesive (Loctite Power Grab, Liquid Nails)
Install Locations: home, office, conference room, restaurant, house of worship, home theater, recording studio, classroom, auditorium, gymnasium
Steps to Install with Rotofast Snap-On Anchors (Drywall)
- Screw the Rotofast Snap-On Anchors into the back of the Acoustic Pro™ sound absorbing panels using the Rotofast driver tool.
- Insert marking plugs into the Snap-On anchors.
- Line panel up in the desired location, ensuring that it's level. In most situations, this will be on the upper half of the wall like you'd install a picture frame. Then push panel against the wall to mark the anchor locations.
- Screw ratchets to the wall at the marked locations. (#8 screws recommended)
- Firmly push the fabric wrapped panels onto the ratchets to complete the install.
For more detailed install instructions, see our guide on hanging acoustic panels.